Part Deux…of Things we will all think to ourselves!
In honour of all those who have kept us from enjoying ourselves over the Holidays of the past…these last 5 points are for you!
6. Under no circumstances should you exercise between now and New Year’s. You can do that in January when you have nothing else to do. This is the time for long naps, which you’ll need after circling the buffet table while carrying a 10-pound plate of food and that vat of eggnog.
7. If you come across something really good at a buffet table, like frosted Christmas cookies in the shape and size of Santa, position yourself near them and don’t budge. Have as many as you can before becoming the center of attention. They’re like a beautiful pair of shoes. You can’t leave them behind. You’re not going to see them again.
8. Same for pies. Apple. Pumpkin. Mincemeat. Have a slice of each. Or, if you don’t like mincemeat, have two apples and one pumpkin. Always have three. When else do you get to have more than one dessert? Labor Day?
9. Did someone mention fruitcake? Granted, it’s loaded with the mandatory celebratory calories, but avoid it at all cost. I mean, have some standards, mate.
10. And one final tip: If you don’t feel terrible when you leave the party or get up from the table, you haven’t been paying attention. Reread tips. Start over. But hurry! Cookieless January is just around the corner.
Still need SWAG for something special? Can you believe its not too late?.
Our premier suppliers are still shipping in 24 hours!
We are looking forward to starting January with a bang, as we are awarded our Second National Award and shop the New Products Show!
To those who’ve enjoyed the ride this last year with us, thanks for listening to our crazy suggestions & taking the leap! Its been wonderful being a part of all your success.
Sincerely, Sam, Karen & Jennifer